Rock Band 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Rock Band 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rock Band 2

Postby Mugrila » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm

jlm53089 wrote:and rumor is there is suposed to be Stairway and some other great rock songs.

Not to say impossible, but I highly doubt Page gave up Stairway, who knows though, enough money will make people change their minds.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mugrila » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 pm

BTW, Crazy Train and Mr. Crowley will be on GHWT for your Ozz fix.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm

The entire album of Chinese Democracy was released for download today, which I'm in the process of doing. I don't know if I've ever been as excited about a video game as I am right now. :-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jfg » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 pm

I've had Rock Band for awhile and love it but I found the Guitar Hero World Tour game really cheap last night so I bought it. I agree with whoever said that the setlist is better on GHWT. But, the downloadable songs are a million times better on Rock Band. Well, at least until they released Chinese Democracy....

Has anybody else played both? I've found that GTWH is much easier on hard but I haven't tried expert yet. In Rock Band, I play hard and it gets really tough at times. In GHWT, hard seems like a compromise between Rock Band's medium and hard.... which isn't bad but I'm assuming that the jump from hard to expert in GH is going to be pretty rough.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 84)

Postby the ROC » Fri May 01, 2009 6:41 pm

the problem with both of these games is that the songs are waaaaay too easy on guitar on expert. which is why gh3 is still my favorite.

I made a bet in 2003 that the Devil Rays would win the 2008 World Series. Oh so close.
the ROC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Location: Defending my Baseball, Football, and Hockey Fantasy Championships

Postby jfg » Wed May 06, 2009 12:36 pm

the ROC wrote:the problem with both of these games is that the songs are waaaaay too easy on guitar on expert. which is why gh3 is still my favorite.

You must be really good because I think Rock Band is insanely hard on expert and even pretty difficult on hard once you get to the final songs. Guitar Hero World Tour is way too easy though, I agree with that. I was able to finish every song no problem on expert first try but I thought it was still ok sinceI still felt like I was actually playing the notes. Expert mode on Rock Band makes you feel like you are playing notes that aren't supposed to be there.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 84)

Previous

Return to Video Games