Multi-Sport League needs 2 GM's - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Multi-Sport League needs 2 GM's

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Multi-Sport League needs 2 GM's

Postby JMAC IS BACK » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:29 pm

A new multi-sport league, Baseball, Football, and Basketball, needs 2 GM's to overtake 2 already drafted football teams ( keeper format , 6 total) , and be prepared to draft a basketball team in the upcoming months as well as a baseball team once this season commences. We have a great core of GM's in tact but a couple had to leave due to personal matters.
With that said it will be a fun league with each of the GM's running a team in all 3 sports, so the trade talk , and overall get to knowing of the gm's will be greatly enhanced . All leagues are keeper formats at this time , 6 in football and basketball and 10-12 in baseball at this time. All rules are posted at site, but you will need to PM me or hit me up on AIM at JCSAMAC or YIM as jmacsattack , if interested.
It will be a fun competitive league with re-drafts for all sports each and every yr to keep the interest up. So again if anyone is interested please let me know and i can give you the particulars a bit more and a rundown of the football teams already drafted and in place.

Thanks,
Jeff McDonald
JCSAMAC@aol.com
AIM- JCSAMAC
YIM- jmacsattack
or PM me here as well
JMAC IS BACK
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Multi-Sport League needs 2 GM's

Postby T-fence92 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I would be interested. I also sent you an e-mail.
T-fence92
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds