Sig Request badly need a new one - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig Request badly need a new one

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Sig Request badly need a new one

Postby phillyphan12 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:30 am

I`ve had my sig for like a yr.5 and its time for a change...

I`m thinking of a bit of an outside the box sig... 2 pics, one of Jessica Simpson the other of Jessica Alba, with the phrase" Studs of MY fantasy" written somewhere(preferably the middle but w/e works for you.) and the pics can be as provactive as you`d like, the edgier the better in my book ;-)

This would be greatly appreciated and the person who does this for me i can assure you that i will spread the word about your good work.

Thank you
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Sig Request badly need a new one

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 am

You probably don't wanna use this one, I just did it to practice making sigs. Not even sure if you could use it if you want, probably too many bytes since I don't know how to reduce them. :-/ But maybe you'll like it or it will help you detail what you want better. Yeah anyway. I like the way Jessica Simpson looks actually, but I had some trouble with JA. :-/

Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby abrage22 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 am

curious_george_43545 wrote:You probably don't wanna use this one, I just did it to practice making sigs. Not even sure if you could use it if you want, probably too many bytes since I don't know how to reduce them. :-/ But maybe you'll like it or it will help you detail what you want better. Yeah anyway. I like the way Jessica Simpson looks actually, but I had some trouble with JA. :-/

nice progress CG. he couldn't use this since the height limit is 100 pixels. to lower the bytes, save it as a JPEG, click export, then check the preview box and u can lower/higher the quality which will make how many bytes it is. the limit here is 12 KB.
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:09 am

abrage22 wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:You probably don't wanna use this one, I just did it to practice making sigs. Not even sure if you could use it if you want, probably too many bytes since I don't know how to reduce them. :-/ But maybe you'll like it or it will help you detail what you want better. Yeah anyway. I like the way Jessica Simpson looks actually, but I had some trouble with JA. :-/

nice progress CG. he couldn't use this since the height limit is 100 pixels. to lower the bytes, save it as a JPEG, click export, then check the preview box and u can lower/higher the quality which will make how many bytes it is. the limit here is 12 KB.

Thanks ;-D , and I knew that no idea why I made it larger than 100 pixels. :-[
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby phillyphan12 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:22 am

CG great job on the appearance but obviously i cant use it quite yet...I hate to sound like a lazy piece of crap but im gonna need someone to lower the bytes for me. Just messed around with it for about 20 minutes and im having no luck as to getting it right.

Once again great job and i appreciate it alot...heres to hopin someone can just get it to be the right size, cuz i sure couldnt %-6 :~(
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:31 am

Made a whole new sig, very similar just a little different and I'm pretty sure it's like 9 kb or something should be more than small enough.
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:51 am

curious_george_43545 wrote:Image

Made a whole new sig, very similar just a little different and I'm pretty sure it's like 9 kb or something should be more than small enough.

the key is that you want it to be as close to 12 kb as possible without going over to have as much quality as you can.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby curious_george_43545 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:55 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:Image

the key is that you want it to be as close to 12 kb as possible without going over to have as much quality as you can.

I saved it as like 11.6 kb when I was done it gimp, it was like 90% quality or something, but then I opened it in paint to make a border on it, and when I saved it there it said like 9 kb I forget exactly. Makes no sense, but yeah. :-?
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby phillyphan12 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:51 pm

hate to bother ya once again but when i went into photobucket and got everything done and finally got it ready to go on the profile, as i clicked submit i got the dreaded " Image is too large" warning. I`m far from an expert on all this but it says that it could not find the dimensions for the image. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? As far as i kno curious got it to the right size and im confused as to why it still isnt working
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests