Join the GREATEST Head-to-Head Points League EVER! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Join the GREATEST Head-to-Head Points League EVER!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Join the GREATEST Head-to-Head Points League EVER!

Postby fireovid » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:32 am

I'm looking for one last owner to complete a league I invented back in 1997, and I've still yet to run across a league like this, as straightforward as it seems to me.

The idea is to combine a Points league dynamic with Head to Head, kind of like how fantasy football is generally played.

This is a 14-team, head-to-head/points league, mixed league. NOT the Yahoo way, but based on accruing points for each action .... hitter outcomes + pitcher outcomes on average! 1 pt for a total base, 1 for R, RBI, etc .... Pitchers scoring not too hard to figure either.

And, this is a weekly head to head witha weekly waiver wire, so it doesn't have to dominate yor life (though it certainly can if you let it) ...

The league is based on Austin, TX, but the draft is online so it really doesn't matter where you're from if you're a real fantasy player.

$50 entry fee plus limited FA tranny fees.

28-man rosters, 18 starters per team (9 hitters, 9 pitchers). 5 keepers per team. Keepers limited to three years with any one team. Serpantine draft, orders ranked by team's finish the previous year. Draft picks are traded in this league, making for a "free-agency year" dynamic that makes the trade deadline rumble every year. New owner gets a shot at half of these guys: A-Rod, Prior, Piazza, Schmidt, Wolf, Russ Ortiz, Teixeira, etc.
Percival, and more ... just for frame of reference, my friend is thinking of keeping Carlos Lee AND Sweeney, and one guy may be keeping Brad Penny. So the available keeper pool is VERY nice.

Draft Saturday, March 27.

ANY questions at all contact me at mailto:fireovid@hotmail.com. !+)

- Michael
fireovid
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds