Hairston Jr.-I need some INFO - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Hairston Jr.-I need some INFO

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Hairston Jr.-I need some INFO

Postby jmudukes2008 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:11 am

SpecialFNK wrote:the write up this guy has gotten from rotoworld is a joke! they still figure this guy is a utility player/bench player and thats ridiculous. im sure they still figure Keppinger should be the starting SS for the Reds. duhh look at Keppinger's numbers.. he should have his ass firmy on the bench where it belongs. Keppinger in July has .206 AVG/ .238 OBP/ .258 SLG/ .495 SLG/
Keppinger should NOT be starting at SS. the Reds would be better off to have Hairston starting at SS and replace Griffey in CF with another player.
Hairston regardless of what position he is playing is the STARTING leadoff hitter for the Reds.
i wish i could slap the rotoworld guy upside the head with a rolled up newspaper for being such an idiot.

I know bro, but you know what, I'm happy they don't give him credit, it's like he's our dirty little secret ;-)
Oh little jerry, I guess Kramer didn't totally save you in that cock fight cause you keep hurting that hamstring, feel better little buddy!!!

July 4th, 4:51 pm: Big Pelf is going to be an all out star...Pick him up before someone else does.
jmudukes2008
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates