Enough on 'Roids..... & Rose !!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Enough on 'Roids..... & Rose !!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Enough on 'Roids..... & Rose !!!!!!!!!

Postby Steinbrennerfan#1 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:58 pm

This is just my opinion Cafe, so take it as you will.

Let them do the steroids already. Who are they hurting, you, me, or themselves ???????? Themselves !!!!!!

Does it taint records........ YEs !!!!!!!

WHere is the medium ?????? There never will be. It's all a matter of opinion. Records are made to be broken !!!!!!!! But maybe they are not !!!! If roids are the way to beat the records, then that's what it took to beat "THE BALLPLAYERS" of all-time. If what Kent said is true ( which I highly $^!&ing doubt ), then the roids are better today !!!

To sum up..... if ( or who ) used them, oh well !!!!! It's time to move on with the testing and accusations that aren't going away.

At this point I say if you get caught, get out... your done !!!! Plain and simple !!!!!

On to the whole Pete Rose thing......................

Here's the solution !! Take the example of L. Arrington and now B. Bonds ( in certain areas ). Put Rose in the HAll as a number !!!!

No Rose this and Rose that............ it's #14 this and #14 that !!!!! Simple solution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here stands #14..... All time hit leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I made anyone want to blast me..... just REALLY needing to vent tonight !!!!
If you've got the $$$, spend the $$$ !!!!
Steinbrennerfan#1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers