Logos... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Logos...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby trailblazur » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:11 pm

all these logos are awesome!!! im looking for a redbird homerun pose in a max size for my avatar and also a league logo for my league MLB Dynasty. You could be creative maybe just make it old school.
trailblazur
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 139
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Leber » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:22 pm

trailblazur wrote:all these logos are awesome!!! im looking for a redbird homerun pose in a max size for my avatar and also a league logo for my league MLB Dynasty. You could be creative maybe just make it old school.


ill see what i can do but i think im waay behind on requests lol ...been busy but got out of school today...
Image
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Extra Innings

Postby SeatownSluggers » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:16 pm

trailblazur wrote:all these logos are awesome!!! im looking for a redbird homerun pose in a max size for my avatar and also a league logo for my league MLB Dynasty. You could be creative maybe just make it old school.


I could see what I can do for the logo, not sure when, but I'll try.
SeatownSluggers
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 171
Joined: 17 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby Leber » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:07 pm

Im bored...anyone need a regular 'ole sig?
Image
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Extra Innings

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:46 pm

LeBeR wrote:Im bored...anyone need a regular 'ole sig?


Sure. How about a Lofunzo 1 with a nice Yankee Stadium backdrop?? :-)
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Leber » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:19 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
LeBeR wrote:Im bored...anyone need a regular 'ole sig?


Sure. How about a Lofunzo 1 with a nice Yankee Stadium backdrop?? :-)


aight, Im on it...but what players you want on it?
Image
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Extra Innings

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:22 pm

LeBeR wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
LeBeR wrote:Im bored...anyone need a regular 'ole sig?


Sure. How about a Lofunzo 1 with a nice Yankee Stadium backdrop?? :-)


aight, Im on it...but what players you want on it?


I was trying to make it simple for you but if you can do players, how about a collage of the last remaining homegrown guys? Bernie, Jeter, Posada, and Rivera would be cool or any combo of them if that's too many. Thanks.
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Leber » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:23 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
LeBeR wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
LeBeR wrote:Im bored...anyone need a regular 'ole sig?


Sure. How about a Lofunzo 1 with a nice Yankee Stadium backdrop?? :-)


aight, Im on it...but what players you want on it?


I was trying to make it simple for you but if you can do players, how about a collage of the last remaining homegrown guys? Bernie, Jeter, Posada, and Rivera would be cool or any combo of them if that's too many. Thanks.


Aight, Ill see what I can do. ;-D

-Leber
Image
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Extra Innings

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:25 pm

Thank you, kind sir. :-) ;-D
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Leber » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:56 pm

Finished...i went with a simple look...nothing to fancy...let me know if you want anything changed....
-Leber

Image

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img20.exs.cx/img20/3315/lofunzo.jpg[/IMG]
Image
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Extra Innings

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact