David Price sooner than later - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

David Price sooner than later

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: David Price sooner than later

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:00 am

yanks924 wrote:
Kazmir, Shields and Garza, no one has a better 123 not even the brewers with CC. Sonnanstine has won 10 games with a decent ERA and jackson only gets better. where is Price going to fit in? i agree they are sitting pretty and are set for years to come and i want to see price too, but he wont replace those guys. do u think they will use price in the bullpen in the next few months? hes probably the first call up if anyone goes down right?

You think that Sonnanstine and Jackson would be better options than David Price??? please

I don't see where he said that. I think he was trying to say that right now, the Rays' rotation isn't broken. And if it isn't broken, there's no need to try and fix it.

Price doesn't have much professional experience (he's never even pitched to AAA hitters yet), and the Rays are cruising along fine without him, so why bother rushing him up?

Things may change over the next few months, but like everything else they've done lately, I think they're handling it perfectly.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates