Bad Experience with Commish, Get My Money Back? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Bad Experience with Commish, Get My Money Back?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Bad Experience with Commish, Get My Money Back?

Postby bpizle » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm

It sounds pretty ridiculous because he is making trades to his own team when he is managing yours? WTF IS this douche bag doing. YES get ur money back ASAP. That dude is craZy.
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingsac » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:37 pm

I've only heard from one current owner.

When the commish started making trades between my old team and his, there was some outcry, but again, I'm locked out and have moved on, I'm not keeping tabs.
A's all wAyS
Kingsac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bpizle » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Kingsac wrote:I've only heard from one current owner.

When the commish started making trades between my old team and his, there was some outcry, but again, I'm locked out and have moved on, I'm not keeping tabs.

We might be looking for a new owner at the ASB because one of our guys is pretty wrapped up during the week with work, so if ur interested in a h2h, money league, 6 keepers hit me up later. If not good luck finding a good league ;-D
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jmudukes2008 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 am

Wow, that's just really sh*tty man. Do what you can to get your money back...if your attempts are futile let me know through a pm or aim and I'll see what I can do to help. I also had a very similar situation happen to me two years ago...it's funny how fast people crumble and pay up once they see a picture of yourself, or in my case, myself. I told him I was willing to travel to Des Moines, Iowa and waste 700 on a plane ticket out of laguardia just to get my 500 bucks back out of the pure principle of the matter, and that I would easily find his house and knock down his door while he was sleeping.

The funny thing is, I would have done it too. haha good luck and lemme know how it goes my friend!!!

July 4th, 4:51 pm: Big Pelf is going to be an all out star...Pick him up before someone else does.
jmudukes2008
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner