Bad Experience - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Bad Experience

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Bad Experience

Postby Kingsac » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi,

I was ejected from a CBS league about a month ago. I didn't post here because I was hoping to get a refund from the commish, but that hasn't happend, so I'm posting here to let others know what happend to me, hopefully this will help someone else out.

I was ejected from a league with no warning at all, just one day my account was locked. The reason given in the email was in-activity, though my lineup was set.

The commish had been hounding me to trade him certain players, but the players he offered me were never of equal trade value, after repeatedly reject his trades, he sent league wide rude remarks calling me a moron and basically dragging me through the mud.

I suspect the real reason I was dropped was because I wouldn't trade with his team.

My advice to anyone looking to join his league it to tread lightly.

I heard from current owner that he took my old team and made trades with his, shocking I know.

Proceed with caution.
Last edited by Kingsac on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingsac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Bad Experience

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:19 pm

"Don't proceed at all" would be top notch advice in this case. What a donkey this guy sounds like! Thanks for spreading the word man. For me, I don't join publics anymore anyway, but it's good to know. Play with some guys from around here and you'll have a much better experience ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Benched » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:51 am

If you haven't you need to submit a complaint to Sportsline and if they decide there is nothing that can be done please post (NOT the Commissioner, but the site). I use cbs.sportsline commissioner leagues all the time (usually setting up the league) and half of the fun is getting good folks from all over to play in the leagues, but so many are scams (money leagues) or just juveniles (your owner) that it is almost impossible to fill a league with people other than your office mates.

If they don't do anything about it and you post here (or p.m. me) I will also send in a complaint as well and continue to do so. I have been posting for years that they really need to have an ebay like rating system for commissioners that posts feedback and history on commissioners!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience
Benched
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Rohan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 am

do you have the owner's name, team name?

do you also have the email address for Sportsline?
Rohan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Classifieds