Rollins? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Rollins?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rollins?

Postby coma » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:51 pm

What has been up with him? Is it just not his year? The only thing he can really do is steal bases :,-(
coma
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rollins?

Postby budgerock » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:58 pm

It looks to me like he has lost his focus at the plate, falling behind in the count and taking bad swings. It doesn't look like anything is bothering him but he's probably gripping the bat a little tightly.
budgerock
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby rib217 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am

All i can say is ever since i traded for this bum he has been awful....It's hard to even look at his name in my starting lineup knowing by the end of the night an 0-4 will be staring back at me!!!!!
rib217
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby hett2333 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:54 pm

rib217 wrote:All i can say is ever since i traded for this bum he has been awful....It's hard to even look at his name in my starting lineup knowing by the end of the night an 0-4 will be staring back at me!!!!!

So he's a bum now? Are you a sour Mets fan or something? Look at Rollins career split stats...he's always been a slow starter. August/Sept generally tend to be his best months. It's taken him a little longer this year to get going because he missed 3 weeks due to his ankle. Baring injuries, he'll be fine. Has there ever been a fantasy player that's been hated on more in the cafe then Rollins? Every year it's the same thing...
hett2333
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby rib217 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm

hett2333 wrote:
rib217 wrote:All i can say is ever since i traded for this bum he has been awful....It's hard to even look at his name in my starting lineup knowing by the end of the night an 0-4 will be staring back at me!!!!!

So he's a bum now? Are you a sour Mets fan or something? Look at Rollins career split stats...he's always been a slow starter. August/Sept generally tend to be his best months. It's taken him a little longer this year to get going because he missed 3 weeks due to his ankle. Baring injuries, he'll be fine. Has there ever been a fantasy player that's been hated on more in the cafe then Rollins? Every year it's the same thing...

Obviously I know Rollins will turn it around, simply venting on his poor performance since i traded for him. Don't be so defensive of your man crush, it's ok to vent sometimes....even over all-stars.
rib217
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Return to Injuries & Player Updates