Roy Halladay Sig Request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Roy Halladay Sig Request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Howie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Could someone make me a Roy Halladay sig? I would like the sig to read "Roy 'Head' Halladay," as that is his new nickname. I don't want the script to take up the whole sig, but i dont want it hidden in a corner either. Perhaps with a picture of him pitching or doing some other manly thing in the background? Anyone want to give this a shot??? ;-D
Howie
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 3450
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: So Cal

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm

gotcha. ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby soty » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:15 pm

I havent heard about the "head" nickname. Just curious how did that come about?
Image
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert
Posts: 2668
Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Howie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Thank you Snakes, I'm looking foward to seeing it. ;-D
Howie
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 3450
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: So Cal

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby RyanK » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:39 pm

soty wrote:I havent heard about the "head" nickname. Just curious how did that come about?



ditto.... :-? interesting nickname to say the least



ps, nice sanchez sig.. isnt his new nicjaname "dirty"
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby soty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:46 pm

RyanK wrote:
soty wrote:I havent heard about the "head" nickname. Just curious how did that come about?



ditto.... :-? interesting nickname to say the least



ps, nice sanchez sig.. isnt his new nicjaname "dirty"
Thanks. As for his nickname...dont know that the first I hear of that one also.
Image
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert
Posts: 2668
Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Yanks_Baby » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:13 am

soty wrote:
RyanK wrote:
soty wrote:I havent heard about the "head" nickname. Just curious how did that come about?



ditto.... :-? interesting nickname to say the least



ps, nice sanchez sig.. isnt his new nicjaname "dirty"
Thanks. As for his nickname...dont know that the first I hear of that one also.

I think it was a joke. As in a dirty Sanchez....the nasty sexual act. Quite revolting really.
Image
Yanks_Baby
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 1704
Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby soty » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am

Yanks_Baby wrote:I think it was a joke. As in a dirty Sanchez....the nasty sexual act. Quite revolting really.
Oh I see. :-b
Image
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert
Posts: 2668
Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 pm

gonna have this one done for you tonight. ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Roy Halladay Sig Request

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 am

i lied. i had to go out for awhile and now im pretty beat. tomorrow most likely. sorry for the delay.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact