What to do when vetoed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

What to do when vetoed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What to do when vetoed

Postby great gretzky » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 pm

i guess there needs to be an "only collusion" veto, however there is such a category of collusion as "unintentionally collusive." Unless that is a keeper, I don't think that is such a hot trade, as pence is not a stud really, but a quality player. Zimm isn't such great shakes fantasy-wise (probably an example of being better real life as opposed to fantasy). i also don't think an in-depth analysis should have to be made either, as my internal strategies and valuations are my business too. In this case though, I'd just explain yourself and hope for the best.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What to do when vetoed

Postby stevekahuda » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 pm

You don't mean Ryan Zimmerman do you? I would veto that trade also. Besides Pence having an all around much better year and that he steals some bases, Zimmerman is on the DL with a labral tear. I don't know about you, but that sounds bad. If I were another owner, I would assume this is collusion as I would be unable to believe someone in my league was so stupid. I guess you could defend it on the message board, but I think your leaguemates might lose respect for the other owner if it wasn't collusion.
stevekahuda
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers