GIMP or Photoshop? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

GIMP or Photoshop?

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby bpizle » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Just curious to know what everyone uses, myself personally I use photoshop cs, i have cs3 premier pro though for movie editing, just curious as to what you guys have...
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 561
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby abrage22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm

I use GIMP only cause i here you have to pay for all those photoshops and all
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 pm

abrage22 wrote:I use GIMP only cause i here you have to pay for all those photoshops and all


do you? :-? }:-)

i started out with gimp and then moved onto PS2.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby abrage22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 pm

i don't get it :-B , im just saying i use gimp and not photoshop just cause photoshop isn't free, did i say something odd? :-?
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 am

abrage22 wrote:i don't get it :-B , im just saying i use gimp and not photoshop just cause photoshop isn't free, did i say something odd? :-?


photoshop can be free B-)
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby soty » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 am

I use GIMP for the same reasons abrage stated. I am sure that PS is a lot better though, so if you have the choice I would use PS over GIMP.
Image
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert
Posts: 2668
Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby bpizle » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
abrage22 wrote:i don't get it :-B , im just saying i use gimp and not photoshop just cause photoshop isn't free, did i say something odd? :-?


photoshop can be free B-)

exactly :D
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 561
Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby abrage22 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:48 pm

bpizle wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
abrage22 wrote:i don't get it :-B , im just saying i use gimp and not photoshop just cause photoshop isn't free, did i say something odd? :-?


photoshop can be free B-)

exactly :D


which one is free? like what version or w/e ;-7
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm

any.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: GIMP or Photoshop?

Postby abrage22 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:14 pm

now ur just messin with me :-L , i give up, i'll stick with gimp :-D
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact