Offering my help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Offering my help

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Offering my help

Postby bpizle » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Hey guys, just kinda figured out how to run things on this site as far as image size and whatnot, so im offering my sig assistance to anyone. I have Photoshop CS.. The sig below is kinda my first sports 1.. hope it turned out good .. Thanks. ;-D
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Offering my help

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 am

you definitely need to add a border for your sig. without it, it really takes away from it.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bpizle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Snakes, I tried to put this one below.
Image but it was too big

So i went to the one in my sig. Hope it still looks good. Thanks for the help!
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby soty » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Looks better with a border, but I would use a smaller (thinner) border. ;-D
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby abrage22 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:20 pm

soty wrote:Looks better with a border, but I would use a smaller (thinner) border. ;-D

;-D agree
it really is a cool sig, i just think the font could be better. its kind of tough to read in a way,the first name (jose) is really good, but the last name i think would need a little more work, but o well everyone knows who jose reyes is :-D ;-D
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bpizle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Yea, I had to put a border in a different way than usual, normally I just select all layers and stroke, this time I had to use the rec/marquee tool and actually do it myself, so its a little big, but my next one ill do a little different. Soty, i noticed you keep kinda the same style, always put the team logo behind the render, good design. ;-D
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby soty » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 pm

bpizle wrote:Yea, I had to put a border in a different way than usual, normally I just select all layers and stroke, this time I had to use the rec/marquee tool and actually do it myself, so its a little big, but my next one ill do a little different. Soty, i noticed you keep kinda the same style, always put the team logo behind the render, good design. ;-D
Lately I have. I change it up from time to time. Right now that is the style I am going with. It could change a day, week or month from now...who knows. ;-)
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 pm

bpizle wrote:Yea, I had to put a border in a different way than usual, normally I just select all layers and stroke, this time I had to use the rec/marquee tool and actually do it myself, so its a little big, but my next one ill do a little different. Soty, i noticed you keep kinda the same style, always put the team logo behind the render, good design. ;-D

i have that one in my repertoire too, but thats like my fall back option if i cant think of anything else...

the border is also not even. the right side is thicker than the left. why cant you make the border the way you usually do?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bpizle » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 am

Snakes Gould wrote:

i have that one in my repertoire too, but thats like my fall back option if i cant think of anything else...

the border is also not even. the right side is thicker than the left. why cant you make the border the way you usually do?

for some reason every time i hit ctrl on the keyboard it just moves the layers, it doesnt actually select multiple ones.
bpizle
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests