I hate these people... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

I hate these people...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I hate these people...

Postby nfl_fantasy_azn » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:18 pm

I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE SO OBSESSED WITH ONE TEAM SO THEY HAVE TO GET EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THAT TEAM. Then one day that teams game gets rained out and BAM their screwed!! I seriously needed this guy to win this week against the #2 ranked player but the Red Sox had the day off yesterday. This idiot has the whole Red Sox organization on his team so ofcourse the guy in #2 place out scores him by like 60 and now the idiot team is gonna lose and I am not gonna move up the rankings. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!
nfl_fantasy_azn
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I hate these people...

Postby still-hate-francisco-cabrera » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:36 am

I've overloaded on a team before if I thought they had a good offense. It works both ways, if you get rained out for a day or two, you get destroyed, but you know those double headers are coming up eventually....

Besides, it's only June. Quit worrying about whether your first or second. Too much baseball to be played to even consider that yet. Just focus on your team and if you do a good job, everything will work out.
still-hate-francisco-cabrera
College Coach
College Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I hate these people...

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm

still-hate-francisco-cabrera wrote:I've overloaded on a team before if I thought they had a good offense. It works both ways, if you get rained out for a day or two, you get destroyed, but you know those double headers are coming up eventually....

Besides, it's only June. Quit worrying about whether your first or second. Too much baseball to be played to even consider that yet. Just focus on your team and if you do a good job, everything will work out.

Word - silly NFL fans trying their hand at fantasy baseball ;-)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner