Climbing up Rank but Need Help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Climbing up Rank but Need Help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Climbing up Rank but Need Help

Postby hambone1818 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:52 am

shappy wrote:so what does everyone suggest I try to move Damon for? Any targets that I should look to get or specific positions?

I am unsure as to where he falls in terms of what value he could get for me.

Thanks for the help on mine...I might package Damon with someone like Eveland or Danks to get a higher-quality SP as I see that as a slight weakness on your squad. You'd be selling marginally high on Eveland and definitely high on Damon, and I think you need the SP help. It looks like just when Dice-K is getting back (I think he's about one rehab start away from joining the rotation) you might be losing Zambrano. Add in the fact that Shields has been extremely inconsistent lately and you have a bunch of SP pitching a bit over their heads (Contreras, Danks, Eveland) and I think it's a perfect opportunity to upgrade to a solid SP.

I couldn't throw any names out there because I don't know the strengths/weaknesses of other teams in the league, but I'd obviously target a team that needs some OF/SB help and can afford to give up some SP depth. I'd start looking at #2 starters and if no one bites I might look at #3's who have underperformed thus far.

good luck
hambone1818
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Climbing up Rank but Need Help

Postby cardzfanatic5 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 pm

hey guys wats up. im looking for some1 to give some suggestions and evaluate my team. its a 23 player team in a 4 man league.

C Mcann, Doumit
1B Fielder, Lee
2B Utley, Weeks (dl)
SS H. Ramirez, Tejada, Theriot
3B Braun, Beltre
OF Hamilton, Ordonez, Guerrero, Soriano (dl)
SP Peavy, E. Santana, J. Santana, Cliff Lee, Saunders
RP Papelbon, Nathan, Wood, Sherril

should i trade anyone? im leadin the league right now
cardzfanatic5
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team