H2H 6x6 - Replacement Manager Needed - Keepers $$$ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

H2H 6x6 - Replacement Manager Needed - Keepers $$$

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

H2H 6x6 - Replacement Manager Needed - Keepers $$$

Postby Trojan Pony » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:47 am

I need replacement managers for two teams in one league and one in another - Rutgers and West Virginia in a Big East themed league, and Clemson in an ACC themed league. Both leagues are head-to-head, one-win-per-week based on their respective NCAA conferences, with each team represented by fans of the schools (Big East is 16 teams, ACC is 12, both about 350 players deep). The managers are all very savvy...very active and competitive leagues. I need SOLID guys to replace some bums who never paid the league dues. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, reply or PM me ASAP to join.

The entry fee is $40 and all money goes to the prize pool. Every team is entitled to 3 keepers taken after the third round (fourth round in ACC).

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM me. I'd be happy to send you a team's roster so you can look it over before deciding... Thanks!
Trojan Pony
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds