Anyone need a replacement owner? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Anyone need a replacement owner?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Anyone need a replacement owner?

Postby Hypn0 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:15 pm

I am looking for a salary cap keeper league. I don't mind taking over a bad team as I enjoy the challenge. I'm very active and log on every day. I have been doing fantasy for a few years and am in a couple of leagues now but I am looking for a primary league to tie myself up with. I love trading and building for future yet remaining competive now. If anyone has any openings in their salary keeper leagues or any bad owners they are thinking about kicking out let me know. I would like to get in right away. Thanks

thehypnotist17@hotmail.com
Hypn0
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Anyone need a replacement owner?

Postby dovkass » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:43 am

I am looking for a replacement manager for a Rotowire contract/auction league for next year.

There is a possibility of taking over this year also for the last 2 months so you get an idea of how things work.

23 players all active (no reserves) 14 hitters/9 pitchers...minor league roster of 7 (of minor leaguers). $10 a year to cover costs. no prizes....league just for the sake of competition. Some owners use YIM and or AIM to talk trades.

if you are interested my YIM is dovkass and my email is dovkass@013.net
dovkass
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds