Fellow Commissioners - PLEASE HELP!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Fellow Commissioners - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Fellow Commissioners - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Postby noseeum » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 pm

urbanbreez wrote:I don't like this whole "trades are approved by me" crap. Especially when money is involved. Vetos should be handled in a restricted democracy. Like: 4 manager votes are required to veto a deal. Thats it.

I would never play in a money league where my competitors can veto my deal. If all owners have put up money, than they've already demonstrated their desire to win by paying. There's no reason for vetoes at all in this setup.

As for the deal that we're discussing, I see nothing wrong with it. It's a risk/reward thing. Given everything you mentioned, the on the block update, etc. and the quotes you provided, I would disagree with the panel most strenuously. But that doesn't matter much, as these are the rules in place.

I would suggest discussing eliminating trade reviews all around right now, while there are no pending trades. Eliminate the 3 member panel and eliminate your commish approval power. Add a clause to your constitution stating that trades will go through right away, but if something looks fishy, owners in a trade will be asked to explain their reasoning. If the explanations make no sense and collusion is suspected, a trade will be reversed.
noseeum
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fellow Commissioners - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Postby tuna411 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Willy T 4 MVP wrote:bump

I couldn't be bothered reading a brag post disguised as something else.
tuna411
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner