Curt Schilling at it again - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Curt Schilling at it again

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Curt Schilling at it again

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

I wonder what Schilling has to say about his teammates Youk and Manny going at it in their dugout last week? I'm sure some curse words came out.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yanks_Baby » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:The sun rises.
Water is wet.
Schilling talks.

Rich Harden has a DL stint
Yanks_Baby
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 pm

AussieDodger wrote:It would be better then what they've got. At times on Sportscenter they have 50 out of 60 minutes on college sports. Who gives a (series of bad words) about that?

I do not watch ESPN, but I care more about any college sport than pro for everything except baseball, and even still, the college world series is often more entertaining than the real WS. I have several friends that feel the same way.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Mugrila wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:It would be better then what they've got. At times on Sportscenter they have 50 out of 60 minutes on college sports. Who gives a (series of bad words) about that?

I do not watch ESPN, but I care more about any college sport than pro for everything except baseball, and even still, the college world series is often more entertaining than the real WS. I have several friends that feel the same way.

+1

College football and basketball are probably the 2 most entertaining things to watch for this guy.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:42 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Mugrila wrote:

+1

College football and basketball are probably the 2 most entertaining things to watch for this guy.

Seriously. The best 2 days of the year of the first round of the NCAA Hoops Tourney, and I think the football bowls would be much more exciting if they weren't so hyped up and if they weren't based mostly on cash/TV Ratings. In fact, I love the "Bowl Week" between Christmas and New Years' much more than the BCS Bowls.
buffalobillsrul2002
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to General Talk