Interested in small-$ prize-money league?, need managers! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Interested in small-$ prize-money league?, need managers!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Interested in small-$ prize-money league?, need managers!

Postby Mvargas » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:06 pm

Hey Fantasy Baseball Cafe members:

I'm starting up a $50-entry fee league run through Yahoo!-sports. I have a few managers so far, but I'm looking for some experienced and dedicated managers to complete the league roster. This will be a MLB-universe 5X5 standard Roto Live Draft 12-team league. Draft date is Wednesday March 24 at 9:00 PM EST. This is a great draft time (right before the season starts) and you'll be playing with experienced, fun, and trustworthy managers....it's sure to be one of the best leagues you've never heard of before.

For $50 entry fee, 1st place will get $360, 2nd place $180, and 3rd place $60. In other words, 100% of the total entry fee ($600) will be paid out as prizes. You can't beat that! If you've been in similar prize leagues before or are wanting to try it for the first time, this is a league for you.

Please post a reply or send me an e-mail or YIM if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks! -- mailto:achtung311@yahoo.com --
Mvargas
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds