12. Fielder (Weight scares me wuth regards to durability)
14. Philips (30-30 2B is waaay underrated IMO. Especially considering age)
16. BJ Upton (25-40 potential. Arguably better than Phillips, but I think Phillips has a higher ceiling)
17. Sizemore (His power is developing nicely, but his team is sorta sucky. I can see him being a 30-30 guy, but he needs a beter team).
18. Teixeira (only 28, and could put up 35-40 homers for years to come)
19. Rios (lock for close to 25-25 with 30-30+ potential)
20. Markakis (Similar to Rios with a little more pop and a little less speed)
21. Ortiz (He's Ortiz...)
22.Carlos Lee (No signs of decline, has a lot of solid backup in Berkman Pence and Tejada)
24. Peavy (The only reason he can afford to be drafted so high in a re-draft is because for the few starts he'll miss when injured each year, you can just get a nice FA to fill in, and end up not missing much, but few starts each year in a Keeper adds up. Injury risk lowers him below Webb)
(26. Lincecum-If Hamilton pans out to be the Injury risk people think he is, swap Lince into number 25 spot).
If I thought about it more I might be able to improve it further,m but this is my list.
Last edited by Yanks_Baby on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.