Gay Lingo? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Gay Lingo?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Gay Lingo?

Postby JTWood » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:11 pm

OMG... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. That UrbanDictionary entry is priceless. :-D :-D :-D

Did you choose the name "Teddy" on purpose? :-b
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: Gay Lingo?

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 am

Once I went into a gay bar and the guy asked me if I was a race car driver, and I said no, but that I used to race go karts when I was younger and he looked at me funny. Now I know why.
Image
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Re: Gay Lingo?

Postby dclark0699 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

JTWood wrote:OMG... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. That UrbanDictionary entry is priceless. :-D :-D :-D

Did you choose the name "Teddy" on purpose? :-b


I did not. Just random names I thought sounded good at the time.
Image
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1775
Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Ohio State University

Re: Gay Lingo?

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm

dclark0699 wrote:
JTWood wrote:OMG... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. That UrbanDictionary entry is priceless. :-D :-D :-D

Did you choose the name "Teddy" on purpose? :-b


I did not. Just random names I thought sounded good at the time.

Image
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Gay Lingo?

Postby dclark0699 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:45 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
dclark0699 wrote:
JTWood wrote:OMG... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. That UrbanDictionary entry is priceless. :-D :-D :-D

Did you choose the name "Teddy" on purpose? :-b


I did not. Just random names I thought sounded good at the time.

Image


Does that mean you're disappointed? :-)
Image
dclark0699
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1775
Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Ohio State University

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Sep. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Seattle at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact