What to do when your fiance leaves you? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What to do when your fiance leaves you?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What to do when your fiance leaves you?

Postby urbanbreez » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Dude, at the tender young age of 24, you need to consider this a blessing. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll have plenty of time to start a family but you're only young once. You should be enjoying those bar girls and not avoiding them. ;-D The gym suggestion is the best one. Hit the gym, get in great shape, summer is coming. The secret, girls ooze over abs and arms. Get em tight and this will seem like a blessing from some past life that you can hardly remember in 5 years.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm

urbanbreez wrote:The secret, girls ooze over abs and arms.

Meh, as long as you're in good shape there's nothing to fret about. How you act and what you say are 20 times more important.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby urbanbreez » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:The secret, girls ooze over abs and arms.

Meh, as long as you're in good shape there's nothing to fret about. How you act and what you say are 20 times more important.

Of course. I've seen muscle heads with zero game and I've seen short hairy fat dudes (one of my best friends) that pull some of the hotest women in LA. Game has a ton to do with it. I think I'm too proud to risk getting shot down, so I just walk on by most the time, even If I caught her looking at me. That's pretty damn weak. I should stop doing that. :-t
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Getting a rash. Some folks forget to wipe the sweat off the gym equipment.

You do wear pants while working out, right? :-*
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Getting a rash. Some folks forget to wipe the sweat off the gym equipment.

Of course, and I use my own bench press and gym apparatus at home. The gym is only for basketball.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Simulacrum wrote:

Where's the fun in that?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:39 pm

urbanbreez wrote:I think I'm too proud to risk getting shot down, so I just walk on by most the time, even If I caught her looking at me. That's pretty damn weak. I should stop doing that. :-t

You should indeed! Once you get shot down a couple of times your realize there's nada to be worried about. What's the worst that could happen? In the meantime even if you have like a 20% chance with every girl you talk to, that's 2 dates out of every ten tries. :-D
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 am

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:I think I'm too proud to risk getting shot down, so I just walk on by most the time, even If I caught her looking at me. That's pretty damn weak. I should stop doing that. :-t

You should indeed! Once you get shot down a couple of times your realize there's nada to be worried about. What's the worst that could happen? In the meantime even if you have like a 20% chance with every girl you talk to, that's 2 dates out of every ten tries. :-D

See, that's what I'm scared about: only having 10-20% probability of nabbing a first date and having 100% chance of marrying a lady that not only hogs the remote, but drags me kicking and screaming to the Sex & The City movie. :-b

But yes, if you find a girl that suits your fancy, you should go right on ahead and talk to her. Even some of the better-looking girls are a bit shy and worried that guys don't take the initiative to the point they'll be more open to someone who's not Fabio, but good enough to snag that first date. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:15 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:But yes, if you find a girl that suits your fancy, you should go right on ahead and talk to her. Even some of the better-looking girls are a bit shy and worried that guys don't take the initiative to the point they'll be more open to someone who's not Fabio, but good enough to snag that first date. ;-D

Yeah, quite true. Plus the fact that most guys approach a girl with flattery and compliments and try to almost "convince" them that they're the right dude. See: The Bachelor TV show (yep! another show I must watch in exchange for my unlimited Baseball viewing). Several years ago I used to read a guy named David DeAngelo. He's a genius when it comes to how to approach successfully. Simple stuff and very easy. Do a search...

EDIT: I believe this is him perhaps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3B-Lz8lgw&feature=related
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk