MLB Extra Innings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

MLB Extra Innings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB Extra Innings

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:51 pm

have any of you ever ordered it? is it worth all that money? not just for fantasy but if you like baseball too? whatchya think about it.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby DominicanLou » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:24 pm

I ordered it last year and thought it was excellent. I only had it for a month though because it only works well with a fast connection and I only have one here at school. It was awesome being able to watch virtually every game. It is even better when you have a pitcher on your fantasy team and you actually get to see him throw. Another plus is that with a single cable you can connect your computer to your television, so you can watch all the games on a regular tv. I would fully recommend this product and I myself will be purchasing it again this year.
DominicanLou
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Angels02and04 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:45 pm

I think he meant Xtra Innings, not MLBTV. I had a friend who had it and it was awesome. If you want to watch a game it more than likely will be on. You are able to see players that you like all the away across the country dozens of times as opposed to the few times their teams are playing your local team or the ESPN game of the week. It is worth it.

I have Dish Network and I don't think they offer it, which sucks because I really want to get it.
Angels02and04
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby red » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:54 pm

I had it last year. Definitely recommend it.
red
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby guest » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:08 pm

They don't show all the games everyday. ESPN carries some weight about that. They post the games that will be shown. I had it a couple of years ago. I may go for it again. You can pay monthy somthing like 35.00 a month. Also watch for a free week at the start of the season. And they offer a 20.00 discount to sign up early.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Baseball Leftovers