Just thought i would get some of your opinions and strategies for negotiating trades.
My situation is that i proposed a pretty solid deal to a manger, he wants to do the deal but decided first to make a post stating that the player i was going for was on the market he had a good deal but would give it a day to see if anyone else could do better.
What would be your next move? just wait it out and hope that he sticks with my offer? would you try and up the ante a little bit? Just wondering what some of your thoughts or methods would be
I didnt want the post to be about my trade in specific so i held back on listing my trade, i also didnt want it to be considered a trade, draft, keeper question but rather a discussion. That being said, thank you for all the advice, the trade was accepted. Here it is:
I gave: Aram and Markakis
I got: Arod and Percival
My other outfielders are Holliday, McLouth, Kemp, J. Upton, and J. Bruce
Last edited by rib217 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.