Homeless woman lived in man's closet - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby fezzik » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:17 pm

knapplc wrote:Yeah... but do we believe this guy didn't know this woman lived there? Isn't that just too much? How clueless would he have to be?


Yeah...somewhere on an Aussiedodger level would be required.
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby Yoda » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm

fezzik wrote:
knapplc wrote:Yeah... but do we believe this guy didn't know this woman lived there? Isn't that just too much? How clueless would he have to be?


Yeah...somewhere on an Aussiedodger level would be required.


lol :-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:56 pm

fezzik wrote:
knapplc wrote:Yeah... but do we believe this guy didn't know this woman lived there? Isn't that just too much? How clueless would he have to be?


Yeah...somewhere on an Aussiedodger level would be required.


Image

:-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby fezzik » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
fezzik wrote:
knapplc wrote:Yeah... but do we believe this guy didn't know this woman lived there? Isn't that just too much? How clueless would he have to be?


Yeah...somewhere on an Aussiedodger level would be required.



:-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S :-S


You know I have nothing but love for you aussie...stop pretending like you're offended. :-b If you thought I was being malicious I'll be sure to put the smilies to their proper use next time. :-D

Hey, we both beat snakes in our matchups with him...congrats...*pats self on back*.
Image
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2415
Joined: 9 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Inside my head

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm

fezzik wrote:
You know I have nothing but love for you aussie...stop pretending like you're offended. :-b If you thought I was being malicious I'll be sure to put the smilies to their proper use next time. :-D

Hey, we both beat snakes in our matchups with him...congrats...*pats self on back*.


Hey, no reason to feel bad Fezzik. Burning AussieDodger is becoming an art form here at the cafe.

Aussie's not exactly the sharpest tool on his island prison... last week he was telling me that he thought martial arts were paintings done by a sheriff. :-b

Plus, he's an A's fan. :-b :-b

~Brandon
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:33 pm

fezzik wrote:You know I have nothing but love for you aussie...stop pretending like you're offended. :-b If you thought I was being malicious I'll be sure to put the smilies to their proper use next time. :-D

Hey, we both beat snakes in our matchups with him...congrats...*pats self on back*.


You, malicious? Not possible.
I liked that when I typed "clueless man" into google images that was image #1. ;-D
Now we have to go through and beat Snakes again. ;-D


On topic.................
Maybe this guy is related to the one who couldn't get his wife off the toilet? :-?
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Hey, no reason to feel bad Fezzik. Burning AussieDodger is becoming an art form here at the cafe.

Aussie's not exactly the sharpest tool on his island prison... last week he was telling me that he thought martial arts were paintings done by a sheriff. :-b

Plus, he's an A's fan. :-b :-b

~Brandon


Zing!
Mate, it was art done by a husband and wife. Please quote me "correctly". :-S

By the way, hate to burst your bubble Count Chocula, but Howie Kendrick is the suxor. :-t

:-D
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 am

AussieDodger wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Hey, no reason to feel bad Fezzik. Burning AussieDodger is becoming an art form here at the cafe.

Aussie's not exactly the sharpest tool on his island prison... last week he was telling me that he thought martial arts were paintings done by a sheriff. :-b

Plus, he's an A's fan. :-b :-b

~Brandon


Zing!
Mate, it was art done by a husband and wife. Please quote me "correctly". :-S

By the way, hate to burst your bubble Count Chocula, but Howie Kendrick is the suxor. :-t

:-D


ill never lose again. :-X ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 pm

the bigh0rt says...
AussieDodger wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Hey, no reason to feel bad Fezzik. Burning AussieDodger is becoming an art form here at the cafe.

Aussie's not exactly the sharpest tool on his island prison... last week he was telling me that he thought martial arts were paintings done by a sheriff. :-b

Plus, he's an A's fan. :-b :-b

~Brandon


Zing!
Mate, it was art done by a husband and wife. Please quote me "correctly". :-S

By the way, hate to burst your bubble Count Chocula, but Howie Kendrick is the suxor. :-t

:-D

BURN!

Oh yeah!!!!
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24810
(Past Year: 375)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Homeless woman lived in man's closet

Postby TheRock » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:38 am

Wait, so if she was living in his closet... was she still homeless? :-?
Image
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3055
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: America's Heartland

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 31
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(3:40 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact