Whos next?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Whos next??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Whos next??

Postby Spectrum » Fri May 30, 2008 9:12 am

I think you can scratch adam miller off the list, yet again. another trip to the doctor...getting a tendon repaired in his hand/finger. Same one he had problem with before. Appears as tho he'll miss at least most of the remaining AAA season, so I doubt he'll be up anytime this year. Rich Harden-esque?

Don't know about Beau Mills either. With Michael Aubrey already up, Garko, Victor, and Casey Blake all at 1B, unless the Indians make some big trade either from being out of the race (CC) or for a big push to strengthen the team, you won't see another 1B prospect coming up from Buffalo to Cleveland.

In my estimation, tho still young and with little time in the minors, Wes Hodges, 3B out of GA Tech is the best prospect that could get called up this year. the Indians will be giving Andy Marte more starts at 3B, and many more ABs to try and see what he has (so they don't F this up like they did with Brandon Phillips). If Marte doesn't work out, and with Casey Blake walking after this season, Wes Hodges is the 3B of the near future for the Indians, and he can flat out hit.
Spectrum
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers