I got a new girlfriend and lost interest in fantasy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I got a new girlfriend and lost interest in fantasy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I got a new girlfriend and lost interest in fantasy

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Hmmm...that's one well-endowed 20 year old lady. Seriously, what did you do to her face? :-D

I remember when I first got into fantasy sports, my ex at the time just said "yeahhh..." as if I was coming from left field. I think she has other ideas when she heard the term, fantasy sports.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 623)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 27, 2008 8:14 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Hmmm...that's one well-endowed 20 year old lady. Seriously, what did you do to her face? :-D

I remember when I first got into fantasy sports, my ex at the time just said "yeahhh..." as if I was coming from left field. I think she has other ideas when she heard the term, fantasy sports.

My ex-fiance coined the term, "that baseball crap".
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 377)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 27, 2008 8:31 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Hmmm...that's one well-endowed 20 year old lady. Seriously, what did you do to her face? :-D

My ex-fiance coined the term, "that baseball crap".

Ha, my last ex never really went as far as to denounce fantasy baseball, or baseball in general, as crap, but she thought it was a weird habit. We talked about it once or twice, but that was really it, never brought it up again and she didn't either, let alone, bother me about it. We'd watch the baseball game together sometimes and I didn't cheer for my fantasy players and she just minded her business, sipping a beer, eyes fixated on the game. It was a nice thing.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 623)

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue May 27, 2008 8:44 pm

You are forgiven, foeplay. In fact, I'm surprised you are still posting. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 211)

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:53 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote:You are forgiven, foeplay. In fact, I'm surprised you are still posting. ;-D

Forgiven? Speak for yourself. :^

:-b
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 406)

Postby knapplc » Tue May 27, 2008 9:02 pm

If you didn't want the guys to steal her, you should have blurred out the jumblies. ;-)

She's cute. You make a cute couple. Just one word of advice - check out her mom. She'll be that woman in 20 years. If you can live with that, carry on. If not... did you know Jay Bruce just got called up? :-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Does she have a sister?

I mean, it's just fantasy baseball... right... ? :-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby foeplay » Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 pm

knapplc wrote:If you didn't want the guys to steal her, you should have blurred out the jumblies. ;-)

She's cute. You make a cute couple. Just one word of advice - check out her mom. She'll be that woman in 20 years. If you can live with that, carry on. If not... did you know Jay Bruce just got called up? :-D

LOL, Jay Bruce is actually on my team but I benched him today. :( I can visit the forum from work, but yahoo sports is blocked. :~(
foeplay
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

foeplay wrote:
knapplc wrote:If you didn't want the guys to steal her, you should have blurred out the jumblies. ;-)

LOL, Jay Bruce is actually on my team but I benched him today. :( I can visit the forum from work, but yahoo sports is blocked. :~(

Try accessing it from one of the links in the e-mails they send you. I can't access Yahoo! Sports via navigating there at work, but those work for me...
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b2
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
foeplay wrote:

Try accessing it from one of the links in the e-mails they send you. I can't access Yahoo! Sports via navigating there at work, but those work for me...
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b2
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

And if those don't work try this one:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b3
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk