Think I am set for the rest of the season? -WHIR- - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Think I am set for the rest of the season? -WHIR-

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Think I am set for the rest of the season? -WHIR-

Postby KrunK » Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 am

*WHIR* as always (unless it's a multiple player trade deal..not my forte but I'll try). Leave a link please.

This is my 8-team H2H league (yahoo) that I do with a group of friends that aren't the greatest fantasy players. I finally got a trade to go through for CC Sabathia, so I think I can easily ride this lineup (currently in second place 3 games back, just edged out a win last week over 1st place) into the playoffs barring any more DL stints.

C - R-Mart
1B - Big Tex
2B - Ian Kinsler
SS - Han Ram
3B - Chone Figgins
OF - Magglio Ordonez
OF - Josh Hamilton
OF - Carl Crawford
Ut - Adam Dunn
Bench: Carlos Beltran, DL: Matt Holliday

My offense is about as stacked as they possibly come in an 8-team league. Once Tex wakes up it is going to be even more nasty. My OF devours small children for fun.

Starters: Big CC, John Lackey, Shaun Marcum, James Shields, Adam Wainwright, Roy Oswalt, Jair Jurrjens, and I've got a waiver on Kershaw.

Relief: Brad Lidge, George Sherrill, and Billy Wagner. DL: John Smoltz

H2H is a crap shoot, so I don't want to micromanage myself to death in this particular league. I really don't see any reason for this team to drop out of the top 3, so hopefully all I will have to do is keep an eye on the WW for any stupid drops and make sure to get all of those pitching starts in. I'm still pissed at myself for falling into the Cueto hype and not snagging Voltron as well..luckily I missed out on Cueto and ended up with Volquez in one of my 10-team league so that eases the pain :-b That's one reason why I dealt for CC, I wanted another ace in my lineup so that I could be a power house in both departments when one has a bad week.

You guys think the same?
Credit to smoovethug on the sig
KrunK
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team