Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:14 am

BitterDodgerFan wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:guys theres no reason to believe anything you see on this lis as all the data should just be thrown out the window when you see CAL at #14, how they are even on the list blows my mind... that has to be one of the ugliest campuses you will ever walk through

have to agree with that, they only got in because of that pole vaulter. :*)

haha true that, she does make up for a lot of ugly
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ukrneal » Fri May 30, 2008 6:48 am

These bums clearly do not know anything. I propose we set up our own committe to research the issue and come up with our own list. I'm sure it will take lots of research and personal visits to campuses to verify facts. Any volunteers! :)
ukrneal
General Manager
General Manager

Postby KCollins1304 » Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 am

Lofunzo wrote:The Auburn pic is fake. I am quite sure that she's not in school. She has a pay site. :-°

Well education doesn't pay for itself. :-D
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bceagles04 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Their is a flaw with this list...it was brought up already, but so many of these schools have 10,000-30,000 students.

So sure their are a ton of hot girls at a school like Clemson, UGA, or Auburn, but these schools are enormous - for every perfect 10, their is at least 1 not so attractive girl. It would be more interesting to look at a per capita hotness. Sure this isn't feasible...but that's what really matters...
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Grounded Polo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 pm

bceagles04 wrote:Their is a flaw with this list...it was brought up already, but so many of these schools have 10,000-30,000 students.

So sure their are a ton of hot girls at a school like Clemson, UGA, or Auburn, but these schools are enormous - for every perfect 10, their is at least 1 not so attractive girl. It would be more interesting to look at a per capita hotness. Sure this isn't feasible...but that's what really matters...

No, what really matters is that you can go to some of these campuses and get with some of their best looking girls. ;-)
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:10 am

bceagles04 wrote:Their is a flaw with this list...it was brought up already, but so many of these schools have 10,000-30,000 students.

Yeah, that was my point. :-b

I remember back when I was applying for college, I perused through all of the Loyola Marymount brochures and every single one had showcased some really butt-ugly girls on them that to call them butterfaced was a massive compliment. I visited the campus once and was stunned that 8 out of every 10 girl walking on campus rankes high up the hotness scale, like Playboy U. It was kind of ironic I actually chose Loyola just because my first ex was there (she was a year older than me), but yes, we have pretty much the same proportion of hot chicks as USC and UCLA. If you fancied Asian chicks, you'd find a lot of them at UCLA. If you liked the overwhelming proportion of drunken party girls frequenting weekly frat parties for an easy one, USC was your kind of school.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 677)

Postby j24jags » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 am

As some of you may know, I'm going to Duke and I'm pretty happy to see them at #30 on the list ;-D
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk