Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 20, 2008 12:06 pm

I think this university list is a bit biased. All of these universities have at least 20,000+ undergraduate enrollment and I can tell ya that the old alma mater, Loyola Marymount is up there in the top 10 as USC and UCLA. Then again, just having a hotness per capita factor doesn't always work out for the best.

Mookie4ever wrote:Holy crap. I just checked it out. Do all US universities train the female students to be strippers? In 90% of the pics the women just look like mindless whores. This entire "girls-gone-wild" phenomenon is just depressing. Why do young girls want to do that and have themselves photographed acting like that? As the father of a baby girl this makes me sad.


I'd say it's more of a generational trend that girls are showing themselves to be more provocative. Despite American society as a whole retaining the notion of sex and sexuality as taboo, it's gradually getting to the point where openness is encouraged more. With porn a lot more accessible than it's ever been and the show-me nature of Myspace/Facebook/Youtube among other notable factors, you see a good number of college-age girls, whether pressured to do so or feeling free to do so, are being more open about being sexy.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby tuff_gong » Tue May 20, 2008 12:27 pm

One more thing Kansas (#16) is better than Missouri (#48) at! ;-D
Image

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1483
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 14th and Ohio

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby wake » Tue May 20, 2008 12:45 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:I think this university list is a bit biased. All of these universities have at least 20,000+ undergraduate enrollment and I can tell ya that the old alma mater, Loyola Marymount is up there in the top 10 as USC and UCLA. Then again, just having a hotness per capita factor doesn't always work out for the best.


It's definately more focused on the top sport schools. Otherwise, there's no way Virginia Tech makes the list :-D
Image
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1321
Joined: 24 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue May 20, 2008 12:52 pm

half of the girls that were posted to represent their schools, werent even hot. go figure.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 20, 2008 1:07 pm

wake wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I think this university list is a bit biased. All of these universities have at least 20,000+ undergraduate enrollment and I can tell ya that the old alma mater, Loyola Marymount is up there in the top 10 as USC and UCLA. Then again, just having a hotness per capita factor doesn't always work out for the best.


It's definately more focused on the top sport schools. Otherwise, there's no way Virginia Tech makes the list :-D


Or Duke...how in the world do they get ranked 30th? %-6
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue May 20, 2008 1:11 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
wake wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I think this university list is a bit biased. All of these universities have at least 20,000+ undergraduate enrollment and I can tell ya that the old alma mater, Loyola Marymount is up there in the top 10 as USC and UCLA. Then again, just having a hotness per capita factor doesn't always work out for the best.


It's definately more focused on the top sport schools. Otherwise, there's no way Virginia Tech makes the list :-D


Or Duke...how in the world do they get ranked 30th? %-6


i dont think there was a school in the entire northeast :-? i guess because they arent on the beach all the time, huh?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby DaShiz23 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 pm

knapplc wrote:Image

LMAF!!! ;-D ;-D
Image
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3412
(Past Year: 67)
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Don't call it a comeback.

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby Madison » Tue May 20, 2008 5:07 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:
knapplc wrote:Image

LMAF!!! ;-D ;-D


Yeah, that's hilarious. :-b

Even though I still like this one better:

Image

:-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby knapplc » Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 pm

I googled for that .gif but this one ^^^ came up and I had to use it. :-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Top 50 Universities ranked by female student hotness

Postby jlm53089 » Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

The good ole SEC holding 5 of the top 10 spots.
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact