Kendrick a week or more away? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Kendrick a week or more away?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Kendrick a week or more away?

Postby Chuckd05 » Mon May 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Just read up on some news today (monday may 19th) that kendrick is still a week maybe more away from returning??????? What in gods name takes this baby so long to heel ???????????? You watch the NBA playoffs and see people hyper extending knee's, pulling hammys, spraining ankles, and coming back out the next night to play a brilliant game...

this guy is by far the biggest baby i have ever seen or heard about in professional sports... i am fed up with him already to the point of where if i saw him i would have not so nice words for him... i understand he is young and prob thinks he is talented... but you guys out there do you think this is him being a wuss or he truely is so injured that he has missed all this time due to a strained hammy.... The MRI showed NO NEW DAMAGE at all.. meaning he has scar tissue which is totally normal after a strain...

I cant seem to phathom the thought of missing 2 months due to a pulled muccle...

I wish MLB players were not PAID when they sit out like little wimps... I bet people would be BACK A LOT faster... so incredibly retarted... ( or get paid but on a lower salary for an inured player)

and i understand its a long season and this and that, but he seems to be the most fragile little puss to ever play the game... Harden is the same way with getting hurt but he has chronic shoulder trouble and he strives to continue to try to come back.. kendrick seems to just give no effort AT ALL , in returning.. even though i own him i hope he loses his starting spot upon his return... so he feels the need to come back quicker when he DOES get hurt the next time instead of relaxing for 3 months with a pulled hamstring.

how do you go on a rehab assignment, go 3-4 with 2 hrs than say oh i cant play now for another three + weeks.... I feel like he is an absolute BABY and should be ashamed of him lame self...

just my .02
Chuckd05
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Kendrick a week or more away?

Postby jwbseven » Mon May 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Gotta take the good with the bad unfortunatlely. I just picked him off of waivers today and he is going to produce for steals, average, and the occasional pop.
jwbseven
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bologna_sandwich » Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Been holding onto this bum in two leagues----do you think he will be a threat to steal bases when/if he returns? Please advise.
bologna_sandwich
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby dracovonborax » Mon May 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I personally think he is a threat to sit on the bench and collect a fat check for nothing...but that hasn't stopped me from holding onto him in my DL slot..although if a greater need arises(Peavy), Owie is sooo gone.
dracovonborax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon May 19, 2008 5:42 pm

There is a 4 page thread on Kendrick a few topics below. :-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Return to Injuries & Player Updates