A team of women must write Law and Order SVU... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

A team of women must write Law and Order SVU...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

A team of women must write Law and Order SVU...

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat May 17, 2008 1:14 pm

So I'm watching Law and Order SVU (my wife watches it so I'm stuck with it), and this cop gets injured in his leg or something so he's in the hospital. He's also implicated in the crime, but that's beside the point.

He comes back from the bathroom and his hospital-wear is all stained with wetness. The guy in the room asks him, "did you fall in?" and he says -- get this -- "No, I'm just not used to peeing sitting down."

Really?

Really?

Didn't we all learn at age two the protocol for taking care of business in the front when we're sitting down to do the #2?

I brought this up to my wife and she was similarly unaware. "Oh, really?" she says.

Don't women help in the potty training process? Shouldn't they be aware of this?
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: A team of women must write Law and Order SVU...

Postby AussieDodger » Sat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:So I'm watching Law and Order SVU (my wife watches it so I'm stuck with it), and this cop gets injured in his leg or something so he's in the hospital. He's also implicated in the crime, but that's beside the point.

He comes back from the bathroom and his hospital-wear is all stained with wetness. The guy in the room asks him, "did you fall in?" and he says -- get this -- "No, I'm just not used to peeing sitting down."

Really?

Really?

Didn't we all learn at age two the protocol for taking care of business in the front when we're sitting down to do the #2?

I brought this up to my wife and she was similarly unaware. "Oh, really?" she says.

Don't women help in the potty training process? Shouldn't they be aware of this?

How do I put this without sounding weird...............

Unless you wander around the house waving it around, the only time a/your woman has "quality time" with a willy is in the sack.
Anything to do with day-to-day usage of a willy (non-sexual) seems to fascinate and confuse them (from my experience).
Last edited by AussieDodger on Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:So I'm watching Law and Order SVU (my wife watches it so I'm stuck with it), and this cop gets injured in his leg or something so he's in the hospital. He's also implicated in the crime, but that's beside the point.

Really?

Really?

Unless you wander around the house waving it around, the only time a/your woman has "quality time" with a willy is in the sack.
Anything to do with day-to-day usage of a willy (non-sexual) seems to fascinate them (from my experience).

Right which is why I assume that women wrote the script. At the same time, the potty-training issue still troubles me. Shouldn't they know this from potty training their kids?
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby AussieDodger » Sat May 17, 2008 1:26 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:

Really?

Really?

Anything to do with day-to-day usage of a willy (non-sexual) seems to fascinate them (from my experience).

Right which is why I assume that women wrote the script. At the same time, the potty-training issue still troubles me. Shouldn't they know this from potty training their kids?

Not everyone has kids.
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat May 17, 2008 1:43 pm

AussieDodger wrote:Not everyone has kids.

mmmhmm, so based on all the above I figure the people who wrote it are women without kids? :-b
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Art Vandelay » Sat May 17, 2008 2:53 pm

What in the hell are you guys talking about?
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AussieDodger » Sat May 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:What in the hell are you guys talking about?

}:-) }:-)
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby fezzik » Sat May 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:What in the hell are you guys talking about?

I was similarly confused...

At first all I could decipher was that a guy pissed on himself...apparently because he is unused to pissing while sitting. That right there threw me off, because I don't know how that would happen...things on my body hang at a downward angle while sitting on the toilet, so it wouldn't be something to be concerned with. I guess everyone's anatomy is a little different... :-?

I'm still not sure about the other stuff they're discussing...sounds kind of dirty though. ;-)
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat May 17, 2008 5:28 pm

The show implied that if men sit down to pee that they will run the risk of peeing on themselves. I didn't understand because men know the rules involved in this since very early on in childhood. So I assumed that this script must be written by women.

Then Aussie noted that women don't know all these sorts of things -- they may know some things, but not these sorts of things (i.e., Seinfeld and "shrinkage"). Then I said well, they potty train their kids, they should know a thing or two about bathroom-related stuff.

Then Aussie noted that all women don't have kids (of course). So the final assumption is that the script was written by a team of women without kids.

That clear it up? :-D :-b
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby AcidRock23 » Sat May 17, 2008 11:34 pm

I pee sitting down while I'm cramming for fantasy baseball drafts, the 45 seconds of whizzing plus a minute or two of dripping is enough time to read about a few players in Prospectus or a couple pages of Forecaster. I have not ever whizzed myself while doing so.

I stopped watching Law and Order about the 5th time I saw them do the 'there are two defendents who each throw each other under the bus' defense.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk