RP J. Santana
RP J. Borowski
P K. Foulke
P A. Benitez
P D. Kolb
BN B. Myers
BN M. MacDougal
BN M. Hampton

Not sure exactly what my weaknesses and strengths are.... not too proud of this team... i personally see myself making the playoffs but after that, it gets shady

Out of curiosity, if a player starts out as OF and as teh season begins, he plays 3B or 1B, does he still get both positions or will one overtake the other? Cuz green, mora, and Arod are gonna shift positions I've heard... (this is for yahoo)
VWells4Prez Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:57 pm

potentially your team could be very good, but a lot of question marks ( Baldelli, Texiera, S. Green, Cameron, Crosby) All are good but have to play up to par ( esp. S. Green) and 2 are 2nd year players and ones a rookie.

Starting pitchers are so so IMO. Morris is a solid 2nd starter but not 1st, Webb 2nd year pitcher and Hampton is decent. Your relievers and closers are def the strngth of your team tho

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Leber » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:08 pm

you have a very strong team...i only really see two weaknesses. If adam dunn stays healthy and produces like he is supposed to(basically hit a lot of home runs) you should be in good shape at first base...if not...look for a guy on waivers if dunn gets hurt. Secondly I would try to get another closer for insurance...Benetiz doesnt have the job locked up so i would keep a close eye on that, but if he wins the job you should be fine...good draft ;-D
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dirtybird808 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:14 pm

Hmm i don't know what the big fuss is about this team is mediocre. You are looking at around 80 stolen bases at most which is pretty bad and a pretty low average. Your starters are decent at best but your closers are pretty strong. I think you are going to finish in the middle of your league. This is a pretty average team.
San Diego Padres... A dynasty begins.
dirtybird808
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team