Kuo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Kuo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Kuo

Postby Zhangman1 » Wed May 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Since going back to the bullpen. 2 wins in 3 appearances, 1ER, 7Ks. Plus SP eligible. Anyone picking this guy up for ratios?
Zhangman1
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Kuo

Postby xeifrank » Wed May 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Zhangman1 wrote:Since going back to the bullpen. 2 wins in 3 appearances, 1ER, 7Ks. Plus SP eligible. Anyone picking this guy up for ratios?

The wins are pretty lucky as he was mopping up and did so well that the Dodgers rallied in those games. He has a history of wildness, so as great as he has looked the past couple of relief appearances, he is going to have his outings where those walks get cashed in. If you are in dire need of Ks, sure why not grab him in a deep league. I am holding out hope that he returns to the starting rotation where he struggled in three outings with his control. He had a strict pitch count in those three outings and was unfairly taken out of the starting rotation. I picked him up near the beginning of the season, but then dropped him when he was moved to the pen (oops). He's still available in my league and probably will remain there until he gets put back into the rotation. Torre has just said, even after Guo's dominating performance last night, that he has no plans to move Guo back into the rotation on May 17th when the Dodgers will next need a 5th starter because he wants to have two lefties in the bullpen. Ugh!
vr, Xeifrank
Guo Mania, Catch The Fever
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers