Howie Kendrick - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Howie Kendrick

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby howardryan6 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:44 am

^^^^^^Can you provide one reason that supports him hitting over .300?
Jay Bruce is mah franchize. I love you Chris Davis!
howardryan6 Beginner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 1738
Joined: 29 May 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Corpus Christi

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby Inukchuk » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:08 am

howardryan6 wrote:^^^^^^Can you provide one reason that supports him hitting over .300?


I never said that he would, so I don't know what that's all about. However, his BA by stop (including minor leagues) are as follows: 367, 384, 342, 369, 285, 322, 311. Those are a few reasons.

As far as you claim that he's only been injured twice, well great. He hasn't even been in the league 3 full years, yet has already missed significant (and some would say excessive) time on the DL...
Image
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4014
Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby Chicago RedSox » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 am

howardryan6 wrote:^^^^^^Can you provide one reason that supports him hitting over .300?


Have you never heard of Howie Kendrick before? I've read multiple experts reports on him claiming he could be a batting champion......if he can stay healthy. I've never heard his ability to hit questioned, only his ability to stay healthy. Think offensive Rich Harden.
Play Ball
Chicago RedSox
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1436
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SanDiego

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 pm

Rate these guys:

Kendrick
Barnes (will be back this week)
Weeks (15 day DL)
Planco
Alexei Ramírez
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby Yanks_Baby » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:11 pm

urbanbreez wrote:Rate these guys:

Kendrick
Barnes (will be back this week)
Weeks (15 day DL)
Planco
Alexei Ramírez

Weeks
Polanco
Kendrick
Barmes
Ramirez
Image
Yanks_Baby
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 1704
Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Polanco has an empty batting average. Why do you put him above Kendrick?
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby jdsun1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Yanks_Baby wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:Rate these guys:

Kendrick
Barnes (will be back this week)
Weeks (15 day DL)
Planco
Alexei Ramírez

Weeks
Polanco
Kendrick
Barmes
Ramirez


Kendrick


Ramirez
Weeks
Barmes
Polanco
jdsun1
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1075
Joined: 5 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Kendrick
Weeks

Barmes

Polanco
Ramirez
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Neato Torpedo wrote:Kendrick
Weeks

Barmes

Polanco
Ramirez

Kendrick
Barnes
Weeks





Polanco
Ramirez
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Howie Kendrick

Postby jdsun1 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 am

4/5 today. Once he gets in a groove he is going to be solid.
jdsun1
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1075
Joined: 5 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact