100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Zack Greinke

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Zack Greinke

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun May 04, 2008 3:44 am

what do you guys think?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Zack Greinke

Postby soty » Sun May 04, 2008 4:49 pm

I really like this one Snakes. Greinke pops out at ya big time. Nice job as usual. ;-D
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon May 05, 2008 3:44 am

soty wrote:I really like this one Snakes. Greinke pops out at ya big time. Nice job as usual. ;-D

HA, nice webb sig. ive had that idea for awhile now and even STARTED it last night, but instead scraped it and went for the greinke. :-D ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby soty » Mon May 05, 2008 9:00 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
soty wrote:I really like this one Snakes. Greinke pops out at ya big time. Nice job as usual. ;-D

HA, nice webb sig. ive had that idea for awhile now and even STARTED it last night, but instead scraped it and went for the greinke. :-D ;-D
Thanks Snakes. Thats funny how you were going to make the same type of sig. I am sure you would have blown mine out of the water. ;-D
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby smoovethug » Tue May 06, 2008 8:10 pm

It could use better lighting but its solid.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue May 06, 2008 11:04 pm

smoovethug wrote:It could use better lighting but its solid.

what are you thinking? go on with your thoughts. ill take all the advice i can now. i feel like im brain cramped when it comes to sigs now.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby smoovethug » Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 am

Lighting just looks somewhat off. I probably said this to you before but I wish your faces had more lighting on them, the bright white spot on the left of his face is a little distracting. Maybe just a soft white brush around his chest and face area on overlay?

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Return to Contests and Showing Off