AROD......again - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

AROD......again

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: AROD......again

Postby Cabby » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 pm

This really sucks as I might have been able to trade Arod for Hanley in my Keeper league earlier in the year, won't be happening now and I am wondering if I made the wrong choice picking Arod first in a Keeper. Anyways, it's only 15 days...let it heal well..hoping he goes on a tear when he comes off.
Cabby
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dislexic Irishman » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 am

Didn't expect ARod to be my third best 3rd baseman at this point. Hopefully Edwin and Atkins keep it up until he returns to form.
Dislexic Irishman
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Siddo4ty4 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 am

Cabby wrote:This really sucks as I might have been able to trade Arod for Hanley in my Keeper league earlier in the year, won't be happening now and I am wondering if I made the wrong choice picking Arod first in a Keeper. Anyways, it's only 15 days...let it heal well..hoping he goes on a tear when he comes off.

Dude, your trippin'

You CANT discount Arod just yet. Its only the beginning of the season! He will come back and rock everyone's socks off!!!
Even if he came close to what he did last year, he will still be in the top 10. That's how good he is.
Siddo4ty4
College Coach
College Coach

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:32 am

This sucks! I finally get the #1 pick in like my 20th FBB draft this season, and use it on him - only to find Im getting shoddy production and injuries so far!

I have complete faith in him turning things and saving my team down the stretch, but in the mean time? %-6 :-{ :-P
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bclay » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:22 am

15 day DL...
bclay
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:10 am

bclay wrote:15 day DL...

Yuck :-{ %-6
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Siddo4ty4 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Damn! The first year I get Arod and this crap happens.

I also have Rollins and RSoriano on the DL with Jacobs ailing. Sometimes I think players do this on purpose lol.

luckily its only the beginning of the season.
Siddo4ty4
College Coach
College Coach

Postby thomasmore » Fri May 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Siddo4ty4 wrote:
Cabby wrote:This really sucks as I might have been able to trade Arod for Hanley in my Keeper league earlier in the year, won't be happening now and I am wondering if I made the wrong choice picking Arod first in a Keeper. Anyways, it's only 15 days...let it heal well..hoping he goes on a tear when he comes off.

Dude, your trippin'

You CANT discount Arod just yet. Its only the beginning of the season! He will come back and rock everyone's socks off!!!
Even if he came close to what he did last year, he will still be in the top 10. That's how good he is.

Or revert back to 06 Arod who was just slightly above average and good enough not to get dropped.
thomasmore
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby mtxdevil » Fri May 02, 2008 1:46 pm

thomasmore wrote:
Siddo4ty4 wrote:

Dude, your trippin'

Or revert back to 06 Arod who was just slightly above average and good enough not to get dropped.

I recall you the one saying Ichiro "sucks." Now Arod's 06 season was "just good enough not to get dropped?" :-t
mtxdevil
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Inukchuk » Fri May 02, 2008 1:59 pm

thomasmore wrote:Or revert back to 06 Arod who was just slightly above average and good enough not to get dropped.

113R 35HR 121RBI 15SB 290AVG...slightly above average... X-I

Well, someone just lost all their credibility...

Try to ease off the Jager before you post, chief...
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates