Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Tigers1223 wrote:yahoo sucks


im sure they feel the same way about you.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby Tigers1223 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Tigers1223 wrote:yahoo sucks


im sure they feel the same way about you.



Brilliant post....
Tigers1223
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 208
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 am

Tigers1223 wrote:yahoo sucks


classify this bad boy then? :-D

IBTL!
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:25 am

Another Blown Save wrote:I really don't understand why SP/RP eligibility is such a difficult concept for some people


Yeah. If you haven't earned it, you don't usually have it.
And P = UTIL.If you don't have P spots, you can't use him. How hard is that?
Are these the same people making the Cueto! , Yahoo Cueto, What's the deal with Cueto? and WHEN WILL CUETO BE AVAILABLE? threads?
Hilarious. :-b
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby Xtreemes » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:11 am

Which are probably also the same people who post the How many days til Yahoo! opens? When will Yahoo! open? What date does Yahoo! usually open? threads. :-b
Xtreemes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 533
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Unable to pickup Luke Hochevar in Yahoo

Postby Tavish » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 am

AussieDodger wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I really don't understand why SP/RP eligibility is such a difficult concept for some people


Yeah. If you haven't earned it, you don't usually have it.
And P = UTIL.If you don't have P spots, you can't use him. How hard is that?
Are these the same people making the Cueto! , Yahoo Cueto, What's the deal with Cueto? and WHEN WILL CUETO BE AVAILABLE? threads?
Hilarious. :-b


You mean how hard to understand like
Chris Carpenter with SP status or
Jim Johnson with RP status or
Carlos Martinez with RP status

:-D
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11067
(Past Year: 34)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Jul. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Diego at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact