14 Team League, How am I looking? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

14 Team League, How am I looking?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

14 Team League, How am I looking?

Postby papageorgio10 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:00 pm

I am in a 14 Team H2H league that counts OBP and Holds on top of the standard categories.

I am wondering If I need to trade for a top 5 starter and If I have enough power to get by. I'm also wondering if I should sell High on M. Bourn or anyone else on my roster.

Let me know what you think...I will reply to your posts.

Thanks..

C - B. Molina
1B - M. Teixeira
2B - C. Utley
3B - A. Gordon
SS - R. Theriot
OF - L. Berkman
OF - N. Markakis
OF - R. Ankiel
UTIL - M. Bourn
BN - C. Gomez

SP- J. Verlander, R. Halladay, Chris Young, J. Weaver, R. Hill, R. Johnson, J. Germano, C. Billingsley, M. Parra
RP- B. Lidge, E. Gagne, B. Fuentes, D. Wheeler, B. Howry, D. Riske
papageorgio10
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 14 Team League, How am I looking?

Postby Gamdizzle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Wait the Verlander situation out, he's going to come around. Ankiel is in a slump right now, I would have Gomez in the line up or look for another option in the OF. If anything I would try to find someone in need of SP and try to sell high on someone who has a man crush on Rich Hill. He's not going to be terrible all year, and someone might actually over pay to get him.
Jonathan Papelbon: When I'm out there pitching, it's not Jonathan Papelbon pitching, it's Cinco Ocho pitching. I get a little revved up some times, and Cinco Ocho doesn't know how to control himself when he's out there.
Gamdizzle
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: 14 Team League, How am I looking?

Postby 3rice » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 pm

I like your team, and feel that you have one of those teams that your gonna wanna keep upgrading to keep yourself ahead. Dont feel like that, your projected numbers will come and you'll get most of your wins in ur league. However

Rich Hill/M. Bourne would make a great sell high move to land yourself a even better SS like Escobar from the braves. Having Carlos Gomez is like having 75% of Bourne.

goodluck

if you get a chance...viewtopic.php?f=26&t=339443
3rice
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team