What round to draft these high-reward prospects? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

What round to draft these high-reward prospects?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:11 pm

Damage Inc. wrote:With advice like this your guaranteed to finish last in your league

Your weekend furloughs have been revoked.

Take Cosby in the 6th round. :*)
Take Lee in the 10th round. :-b and as far as Soriano goes he will be in thier rotation this year

"The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams"[/quote]

In your line of work I'm surprised you don't know exactly what a 10-10 furlough is?

NEVER underestimate the lenghts a rival owner will go in YOUR own league.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:13 pm

Relax, folks...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 10 - 10 Furlough » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:27 pm

Arlo wrote:Relax, folks...

Oh I'm relaxed.

Just trying to have a little fun with an owner in my league. Wonder how long it will take him to figure out exactly who it is? LOL.
10 - 10 Furlough
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby MikeD22 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:55 pm

Read Rotoworld.com, there is an article on R. Soriano, he is expected to miss the next month, but should be ready for opening day, it says.

Soriano is a late round pick anyway, in my opinion. Lee and Jackson could go in the middle rounds, could both have nice seasons.
MikeD22
College Coach
College Coach

Postby DaveClay12 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:11 pm

Wow, this topic jumped up out of nowhere. My league does have a deep bench. We carry 9 hitters (Util is the extra spot), 5 SPs, 3 RPs, and 8 or 9 on the bench. There are a bunch of really good pitchers available in my draft, so any of these guys will be 5th starters at best (I kept Prior, Zito and Dontrelle).

I just always have trouble judging the young guys, and where they might fall to in the draft. Soriano's numbers from last year were unreal, though. K/IP above 1, and WHIP below 1.

Crosby's the real intangible. I have Reyes at short, and I want to try to grab Mike Young (with Polanco as a backup plan later in the draft), but Crosby really interests me.
Thank you to soty for hooking me up with another awesome sig!
DaveClay12
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Damage Inc. » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:44 pm

10 - 10 Furlough wrote:
Arlo wrote:Relax, folks...

Oh I'm relaxed.

Just trying to have a little fun with an owner in my league. Wonder how long it will take him to figure out exactly who it is? LOL.

With hints like that it might take awhile.......... 8-o
Damage Inc.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Damage Inc. » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:52 pm

might be smackdown considering he posted on his posty site around the same time. Regardless, thanks for the warning. You should have been more paitent beofre divulging suck info. you probably would have gotten valuable info from me....... although with my Damage Inc. screen name I was not so discreet............. but NOW I am.
Damage Inc.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby 10 - 10 Furlough » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:59 am

Damage Inc. wrote:might be smackdown considering he posted on his posty site around the same time. Regardless, thanks for the warning. You should have been more paitent beofre divulging suck info. you probably would have gotten valuable info from me....... although with my Damage Inc. screen name I was not so discreet............. but NOW I am.

guess again detective

you can't run, you can't hide, i'll find you no matter what you call yourself

find out what a 10 - 10 furlough is yet?
10 - 10 Furlough
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Damage Inc. » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:38 pm

It's Gotzville, I figured it out last night, actually this morning.
I have no idea what a 10-10 furlough is. I know what a 10-10 on a radio code is. And a furlough is easy.... So either admit it or pass along another clue.........

I am glad you feel the need to track me to try and get a leg up on an owner in your draft. I would too if I had to face me....

DAMAGE will be done.......
Damage Inc.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Damage Inc. » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:42 pm

also your home phone is busy now as I type so I know you are online. Get a cable modem already will ya........... Phone dial up :-t Lets see if you can find my other screen names on this site.............. Doubt it....
Damage Inc.
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers