Surprise!! Giambi diets- legs, chest, biceps smaller - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Surprise!! Giambi diets- legs, chest, biceps smaller

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby guest » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:58 pm

i'm with wrveres that nobody has explained "head growth", but good god man, how does your head grow that much in one off-season?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby RynMan » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:37 am

haha. screw that, at least there's one power hitter you can take without being worried about roids....richie sexson haha! if he's on em, they arent doin S#!t! :-)
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GSes » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:28 am

Giambi?

What theh hell thats Aaron Boone not Jason Giambi.

3 lbs my ass. The guy looks like he is ready to steal 40 bags and lead off
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:39 am

Anonymous wrote:Hence why they're all saying you can test them now. Although there is a new head hair test for AS. Wonder why Bonds shaves.

That is funny as hell. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby LBJackal » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:23 am

wrveres wrote:Again, can someone please, please, please, please, please, pretty fricking please with four damn cherries on top, provide me to a link that shows a doctor or some expert saying that says "Taking steriods causes your head to grow" I know its like my 50th request, but by now I figuered somebody would have something .. Right? We sure seem to have a bunch of physical trainers posting in here, so there has gotta be something

I don't think anybody here claimed to be a trainer, but I do claim to have decent vision and can tell when somebody has shrunk dramatically. Giambi is tiny compared to what he used to be. Big head or not, something other than his "diet" has changed. You don't have to be a physical trainer to realize steroids are the likely cause..........

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Transmogrifier » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:31 am

wrveres wrote:I just read like 25 more pages on HGH and anabolic steriods from doctors and drug pushers alike, because of this thread.

Thanks Cafe ;-D ..
and you know what ?
Not one of them mentions "Head Growing" as a side effect ..

so obviouslly I am a little sceptical when I see these things. :-?

Again, can someone please, please, please, please, please, pretty fricking please with four damn cherries on top, provide me to a link that shows a doctor or some expert saying that says "Taking steriods causes your head to grow" I know its like my 50th request, but by now I figuered somebody would have something .. Right? We sure seem to have a bunch of physical trainers posting in here, so there has gotta be something. right?

now on the flip side ...
I bet, I can find a whole bunch of articles that says TV causes your brain to shrink, and make stupid comments!

WR, what's your point, honestly? I'm confused. Do you think that Giambi just lost weight? Are do you think his ties with BALCO and this weight loss are important, but are confused about the head size?

At this point, I'd bet a whole lot of money he was on juice. With him, Bonds and Sheffield as the only names released in the BALCO investigation, how those three report to camp is very important.
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby BigW27 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:03 am

For all I care they can smoke Crack If they want to, as long as they put up the numbers. ;-D
BigW27
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:18 am

LBJackal wrote:
wrveres wrote:Again, can someone please, please, please, please, please, pretty fricking please with four damn cherries on top, provide me to a link that shows a doctor or some expert saying that says "Taking steriods causes your head to grow" I know its like my 50th request, but by now I figuered somebody would have something .. Right? We sure seem to have a bunch of physical trainers posting in here, so there has gotta be something

I don't think anybody here claimed to be a trainer, but I do claim to have decent vision and can tell when somebody has shrunk dramatically. Giambi is tiny compared to what he used to be. Big head or not, something other than his "diet" has changed. You don't have to be a physical trainer to realize steroids are the likely cause..........

Actually, there is a 1% chance that he just exercised so much in the offseason in order to take some pressure off of his bad knee. That said, his 4 lbs. comment kind of disspells that.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby wrveres » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:50 pm

:-? hmm still no link?
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 734)

Postby Nomar4prez » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:08 pm

If Giambi was on steroids, and he was working out, and then he went off steroids he would NOT lose that much weight. In order to lose that much weight that quick, you have to be doing some serious dieting. I'm not saying that Giambi isn't on steriods, but as long as he says he's not on them, then I'll believe him until something proves me otherwise.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers