YAHOO´S WAIVER WIRE ORDER - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

YAHOO´S WAIVER WIRE ORDER

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

YAHOO´S WAIVER WIRE ORDER

Postby KULCAT » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:22 am

One my leagues held an offline draft. After i put up the rosters with the offline option a i notice the waiver orders were really screwed up and were determined by the order people joined the league in. A dont see anyway to change it. You guys have any ideas?
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mighty Monks » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:28 am

the ww order should be the reverse of the draft order. Check the draft order. It may have been entered incorectly. I dont think you cna change the draft order after eveyrthing has been entered. IF the draft order si right, i dont know what you can do.
Mighty Monks
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby KULCAT » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:35 am

Mighty Monks wrote:the ww order should be the reverse of the draft order. Check the draft order. It may have been entered incorectly. I dont think you cna change the draft order after eveyrthing has been entered. IF the draft order si right, i dont know what you can do.

how do i handle the draft order? Im on this page where i have to put the players into the teams one by one. So if a filled a team and click go will that team have the last waiver order spot?
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby Mighty Monks » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:57 am

there is a place under commish tools where you put the draft order in, I have always done that, maybe if you dont it goes by the order you put the rosters in. Since you have already put the rosters in, I do not think you can adjudt the draft order, but just in case, go under your commish tools and check to see if you can adjust the draft order and if you can, insert it correctly, if you cant click on it, you are probably just going to have to deal with the order you have. Next time, put the order in first ;-)
Mighty Monks
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby KULCAT » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:05 am

Mighty Monks wrote:there is a place under commish tools where you put the draft order in, I have always done that, maybe if you dont it goes by the order you put the rosters in. Since you have already put the rosters in, I do not think you can adjudt the draft order, but just in case, go under your commish tools and check to see if you can adjust the draft order and if you can, insert it correctly, if you cant click on it, you are probably just going to have to deal with the order you have. Next time, put the order in first ;-)

thanks a lot
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby GotowarMissAgnes » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:01 pm

You know, this is one thing that really bugs me about YAHOO. Why isn't the waiver wire determined, as it is in real baseball, by the position of the team? I think it would really liven leagues up if the guy in last place got first pick of the new blood coming up from the minors.
GotowarMissAgnes
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy Expert

Return to Baseball Leftovers