Jeremy Bonderman - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Jeremy Bonderman

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Jeremy Bonderman

Postby Havok1517 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 am

J35J wrote:
Yoda wrote:He is mainly a two pitch pitcher. He's got great stuff but he might be more suitable for the pen.

Exactly, he only has 1 speed on his pitches...hard. There have been quite a few threads over the last year or two here that you can look up and see the discussions on Bonderman. He likely only has limited upside as a SP unless he can grasp better secondary offerings.

That may be true but his biggest problem is health. I remember last year that the Tigers actually flirted with the idea of moving him to closer. Might be making more since with the ineffectiveness of Lyon and Rodney, the injuries to Zumaya, as well as the inexperience of Perry.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 143)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Jeremy Bonderman

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Bondo to closer has been kicked around on Sports Talk Radio but i've never heard any offical news. i doubt they go that route although i would like to see it...although at $14M/year that would be hard to stomach
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers