Big Crappy.......... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Big Crappy..........

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Big Crappy..........

Postby fimk3777 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:51 am

BOSTON - please DL him already so we can get out of our misery for two weeks.............

ARRGGHHH!!!!!
fimk3777
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Big Crappy..........

Postby bstyle » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:03 am

Not to worry Big Papi owners! I have made the decision to SIT Mr. Slumpo for the upcoming week in my big H2H money league. This will ensure a slump busting type of week (think 15 for 30, 3 HR's 10R 10RBI kind of week). I predict sitting him on my bench, against the advice of all "experts" in a weekly league such as this will make sure I regret this everyday I watch him play. You can all thank me later for taking one for the team.

Oh but I should warn you I am replacing him in my UTL with McLouth so this will end his little hot streak as well. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!
bstyle
College Coach
College Coach

Postby redwings122 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 am

bstyle wrote:Not to worry Big Papi owners! I have made the decision to SIT Mr. Slumpo for the upcoming week in my big H2H money league. This will ensure a slump busting type of week (think 15 for 30, 3 HR's 10R 10RBI kind of week). I predict sitting him on my bench, against the advice of all "experts" in a weekly league such as this will make sure I regret this everyday I watch him play. You can all thank me later for taking one for the team.

Oh but I should warn you I am replacing him in my UTL with McLouth so this will end his little hot streak as well. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Note taken! :*)
Fantasy player since '99.

"That's what she said!"
redwings122
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Postby Peter Gammon's Jr. » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:36 am

bstyle wrote:Not to worry Big Papi owners! I have made the decision to SIT Mr. Slumpo for the upcoming week in my big H2H money league. This will ensure a slump busting type of week (think 15 for 30, 3 HR's 10R 10RBI kind of week). I predict sitting him on my bench, against the advice of all "experts" in a weekly league such as this will make sure I regret this everyday I watch him play. You can all thank me later for taking one for the team.

is your fantasy team in that league called "The Virus"?
Peter Gammon's Jr.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates