Carlos Carrasco...what do you guys know? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Philadelphia Phillies

Carlos Carrasco...what do you guys know?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Carlos Carrasco...what do you guys know?

Postby kretz330 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 pm

I'm in a keeper league and I'm thinking about picking up Carlos Carrasco and leaving him on my minor league/reserve roster for this season. Everything I'm reading is saying "next year" and one article said he should be the number 2 behind Cole Hamels to start the 2009 season. I'm looking for some information from anybody who may know a little bit more about him and his situation and if it is worth a keeper pick for next season.
kretz330
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Carlos Carrasco...what do you guys know?

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:13 am

hes definitely "worth the pick" but what other guys do you have to choose from? i think it'd be more helpful if you listed some other guys to choose from.

carrasco himself looked fairly good in spring training this season. hes still raw and the phils want him to log some more innings. he should be called up this september for the stretch run, and yes next year he'll be in the rotation, but not as the number 2 (myers will still be here).

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Philadelphia Phillies