Sig Request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig Request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Sig Request

Postby JRM4833 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:40 pm

I know this is asking way too much from the fine folks here, but I thought I'd ask anyways in the hope that someone feels like helping out. I'm hoping for a sig that involves the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics. I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head. For example, it could be something with one player from each team (not too picky . . . from the Sox - Ortiz, Ramirez, Paps or Beckett; from the Patriots - I guess Brady; from the Celtics - Garnett or Pierce), preferably with some Boston related background (Fenway would be fine). If it could say the team names or something without being too busy, that would be great. The sig could be bigger than the standard sig for the Cafe (the one I currently have at the forum in question is 462 x 118, for whatever that's worth). Could probably go even slightly larger if necessary.

If nobody feels like it, I completely understand. But if there's someone out there that feels like being creative and helping me out, I'll be eternally grateful. :-)

General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests