12-14 Team Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

12-14 Team Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

12-14 Team Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Keeper League

Postby Twick7 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:54 pm

Hey guys,
It's time to get the ball rolling on this years fantasy baseball league. We are going to try the keeper thing again, but it will be in a somewhat "lighter" version. You will be allowed 6 keepers at the end of each season. We will start out this year with this setting, and each year we can expand and add a "farm system" etc, but we need to start out simple. The league will be run the same way the football league was. $15 a person, H2H. I am currently
trying to get as many people as I can to join up, so if you know someone interested, get me their email. I would like to have at least 12, no more than 14. Look at it this way, if you are confident that you will win, more people mean more money if you do. The categories (10x10) will be as follows:

Batters
AVG
Singles
Doubles
Triples
Walks
RBI
Runs
HR
stolen bases
Total Bases

Pitchers
Innings Pitched
Batting Average Against
Wins
CG
ERA
Saves
Holds
Walks
Strikeouts
WHIP(Walks+Hits per inning)

As of now, the draft is on

SUNDAY, MARCH 21st, at 11:30 Central Time

Email me (mailto:Twick7@charter.net), let me know if you are in or you are out for sure, and I will send you the address for your $15.

The league costs $124.95, so whatever money is left over after the league is
paid for will be put in the "pot" for the winner of the league.

The Money will be due by March 17th.

Thanks,
Tyler Wickenhauser (mailto:Twick7@charter.net)
Commish

*** after the 1st year, you will have to draft your 6 keepers in the first 6 rounds of the draft.
Twick7

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

positions

Postby Twick7 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:59 pm

positions are as follows:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

*there will also be a 6 trade limit throughout the course of the season, each trade after your first six will cost $5.00
Twick7

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds